Beyond body image: The integration of feminist and transcultural theories in the understanding of self starvation
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 385–394, December 1997
How to Cite
Katzman, M. A. and Lee, S. (1997), Beyond body image: The integration of feminist and transcultural theories in the understanding of self starvation. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 22: 385–394. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199712)22:4<385::AID-EAT3>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!