The validity of the DSM-IV scheme for classifying bulimic eating disorders
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 7–15, January 1998
How to Cite
Hay, P. and Fairburn, C. (1998), The validity of the DSM-IV scheme for classifying bulimic eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 23: 7–15. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199801)23:1<7::AID-EAT2>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 1996
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 18157
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. Grant Number: 9202
- Nuffield Medical Fellowship
- Wellcome Principal Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 13123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!