An empirical analysis of eating disorder, not otherwise specified: Preliminary support for a distinct subgroup
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 233–242, April 1998
How to Cite
Mizes, J. S. and Sloan, D. M. (1998), An empirical analysis of eating disorder, not otherwise specified: Preliminary support for a distinct subgroup. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 23: 233–242. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199804)23:3<233::AID-EAT1>3.0.CO;2-K
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!