Atypical anorexia nervosa: Separation from typical cases in course and outcome in a long-term prospective study
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 135–142, March 1999
How to Cite
Strober, M., Freeman, R. and Morrell, W. (1999), Atypical anorexia nervosa: Separation from typical cases in course and outcome in a long-term prospective study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 25: 135–142. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199903)25:2<135::AID-EAT2>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 8 FEB 1999
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!