A prospective study of the influence of eating-disordered mothers on their children
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 253–262, April 1999
How to Cite
Agras, S., Hammer, L. and McNicholas, F. (1999), A prospective study of the influence of eating-disordered mothers on their children. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 25: 253–262. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199904)25:3<253::AID-EAT2>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 19 MAR 1999
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 1997
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD25492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!