Predictors of rapid and sustained response to cognitive-behavioral therapy for bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 29 JUN 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 137–144, September 1999
How to Cite
Bulik, C. M., Sullivan, P. F., Carter, F. A., McIntosh, V. V. and Joyce, P. R. (1999), Predictors of rapid and sustained response to cognitive-behavioral therapy for bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 26: 137–144. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199909)26:2<137::AID-EAT2>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 1999
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!