Factors predictive of bone mineral density in eating-disordered women: A longitudinal study
Article first published online: 8 DEC 1999
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 29–35, January 2000
How to Cite
Baker, D., Roberts, R. and Towell, T. (2000), Factors predictive of bone mineral density in eating-disordered women: A longitudinal study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 27: 29–35. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(200001)27:1<29::AID-EAT3>3.0.CO;2-P
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 1999
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!