Utilization of empirically supported psychotherapy treatments for individuals with eating disorders: A survey of psychologists
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 230–237, March 2000
How to Cite
Mussell, M. P., Crosby, R. D., Crow, S. J., Knopke, A. J., Peterson, C. B., Wonderlich, S. A. and Mitchell, J. E. (2000), Utilization of empirically supported psychotherapy treatments for individuals with eating disorders: A survey of psychologists. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 27: 230–237. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(200003)27:2<230::AID-EAT11>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2000
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1999
- Eating Disorders Research Center Grant from the McKnight Foundation
- the NIH Obesity Research Center of the University of Minnesota. Grant Number: DK50456
- the Neuropsychiatric Research Institute, Fargo, ND
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!