Nonweight-related body image concerns among female eating-disordered patients and nonclinical controls: Some preliminary observations
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 304–309, April 2000
How to Cite
Gupta, M. A. and Johnson, A. M. (2000), Nonweight-related body image concerns among female eating-disordered patients and nonclinical controls: Some preliminary observations. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 27: 304–309. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(200004)27:3<304::AID-EAT7>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2000
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!