Inducible nitric oxide synthase expression in activated rat microglial cultures is downregulated by exogenous prostaglandin E2 and by cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 152–160, February 1997
How to Cite
Minghetti, L., Nicolini, A., Polazzi, E., CRéminon, C., Maclouf, J. and Levi, G. (1997), Inducible nitric oxide synthase expression in activated rat microglial cultures is downregulated by exogenous prostaglandin E2 and by cyclooxygenase inhibitors. Glia, 19: 152–160. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-1136(199702)19:2<152::AID-GLIA6>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 1996
- Instituto Superiore di Sanit, Rome
- Project on AIDS, Italian Ministry of Health
- Project on Aging, Subproject Gerontobiology, Italian National Research Council. Grant Number: 940J
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!