Immunogold evidence suggests that coupling of K+ siphoning and water transport in rat retinal Müller cells is mediated by a coenrichment of Kir4.1 and AQP4 in specific membrane domains
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 47–54, March 1999
How to Cite
Nagelhus, E. A., Horio, Y., Inanobe, A., Fujita, A., Haug, F.-m., Nielsen, S., Kurachi, Y. and Ottersen, O. P. (1999), Immunogold evidence suggests that coupling of K+ siphoning and water transport in rat retinal Müller cells is mediated by a coenrichment of Kir4.1 and AQP4 in specific membrane domains. Glia, 26: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-1136(199903)26:1<47::AID-GLIA5>3.0.CO;2-5
- Issue online: 26 FEB 1999
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 1998
- Norwegian Research Council
- Letten F. Saugstad's Fund
- European Union Biomed Programme. Grant Number: PL962118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!