Mice lacking NT-3, and its receptor TrkC, exhibit profound deficiencies in CNS glial cells
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 153–165, April 1999
How to Cite
Kahn, M.A., Kumar, S., Liebl, D., Chang, R., Parada, L.F. and De Vellis, J. (1999), Mice lacking NT-3, and its receptor TrkC, exhibit profound deficiencies in CNS glial cells. Glia, 26: 153–165. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-1136(199904)26:2<153::AID-GLIA6>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 17 MAR 1999
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 1998
- The Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Grant sponor: The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NMSS RG 2751-A-1, NICHD HD-06576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!