Molecular genetic analysis of chromosome arm 17p and chromosome arm 22q DNA sequences in sporadic pediatric ependymomas
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 37–44, September 1996
How to Cite
von Haken, M. S., White, E. C., Daneshvar-Shyesther, L., Sih, S., Choi, E., Kalra, R. and Cogen, P. H. (1996), Molecular genetic analysis of chromosome arm 17p and chromosome arm 22q DNA sequences in sporadic pediatric ependymomas. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 17: 37–44. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2264(199609)17:1<37::AID-GCC6>3.0.CO;2-3
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1995
- ACS. Grant Numbers: PDT-429, EDT-58A, DHP-149C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!