Molecular genetic analysis of chromosome arm 17p and chromosome arm 22q DNA sequences in sporadic pediatric ependymomas
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 37–44, September 1996
How to Cite
von Haken, M. S., White, E. C., Daneshvar-Shyesther, L., Sih, S., Choi, E., Kalra, R. and Cogen, P. H. (1996), Molecular genetic analysis of chromosome arm 17p and chromosome arm 22q DNA sequences in sporadic pediatric ependymomas. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 17: 37–44. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2264(199609)17:1<37::AID-GCC6>3.0.CO;2-3
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1995
- ACS. Grant Numbers: PDT-429, EDT-58A, DHP-149C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!