Matrix-based comparative genomic hybridization: Biochips to screen for genomic imbalances
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 399–407, December 1997
How to Cite
Solinas-Toldo, S., Lampel, S., Stilgenbauer, S., Nickolenko, J., Benner, A., Döhner, H., Cremer, T. and Lichter, P. (1997), Matrix-based comparative genomic hybridization: Biochips to screen for genomic imbalances. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 20: 399–407. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2264(199712)20:4<399::AID-GCC12>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 1997
- BMBF “Förderkonzept Humangenomforschung”. Grant Number: 01KW9620
- Tumorzentrum Heidelberg/Mannheim (I/I.1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!