This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Genomic changes defining the genesis, progression, and malignancy potential in solid human tumors: A phenotype/genotype correlation†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 195–204, July 1999
How to Cite
Ried, T., Heselmeyer-Haddad, K., Blegen, H., Schröck, E. and Auer, G. (1999), Genomic changes defining the genesis, progression, and malignancy potential in solid human tumors: A phenotype/genotype correlation. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 25: 195–204. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2264(199907)25:3<195::AID-GCC1>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue online: 28 MAY 1999
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1998
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Cancer Society of Stockholm
- Flensburger Tumorarchiv
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!