This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Identification of novel regions of allelic loss from a genomewide scan of esophageal squamous-cell carcinoma in a high-risk Chinese population†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2000
Published 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 217–228, March 2000
How to Cite
Hu, N., Roth, M. J., Polymeropolous, M., Tang, Z.-Z., Emmert-Buck, M. R., Wang, Q.-H., Goldstein, A. M., Feng, S.-S., Dawsey, S. M., Ding, T., Zhuang, Z.-P., Han, X.-Y., Ried, T., Giffen, C. and Taylor, P. R. (2000), Identification of novel regions of allelic loss from a genomewide scan of esophageal squamous-cell carcinoma in a high-risk Chinese population. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 27: 217–228. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2264(200003)27:3<217::AID-GCC1>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2000
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!