A hot new way to measure aggression: Hot sauce allocation
Article first published online: 1 SEP 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 331–348, 1999
How to Cite
Lieberman, J. D., Solomon, S., Greenberg, J. and McGregor, H. A. (1999), A hot new way to measure aggression: Hot sauce allocation. Aggr. Behav., 25: 331–348. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2337(1999)25:5<331::AID-AB2>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 1999
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!