Ranging and grouping patterns of a western lowland gorilla group at Bai Hokou, Central African Republic
Article first published online: 6 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 111–133, 1997
How to Cite
Remis, M. J. (1997), Ranging and grouping patterns of a western lowland gorilla group at Bai Hokou, Central African Republic. Am. J. Primatol., 43: 111–133. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2345(1997)43:2<111::AID-AJP2>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 1999
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!