A new Pitheciin primate from the middle Miocene of Argentina
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 317–336, 1998
How to Cite
Kay, R. F., Johnson, D. and Meldrum, D. J. (1998), A new Pitheciin primate from the middle Miocene of Argentina. Am. J. Primatol., 45: 317–336. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2345(1998)45:4<317::AID-AJP1>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 6 JAN 1999
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 1997
- CONICET. Grant Number: PID3-005900
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!