Sleep, sleeping sites, and sleep-related activities: Awakening to their significance
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Nesting and Resting in Primates: Behavioral Ecology of Inactivity
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 63–75, 1998
How to Cite
Anderson, J. R. (1998), Sleep, sleeping sites, and sleep-related activities: Awakening to their significance. Am. J. Primatol., 46: 63–75. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2345(1998)46:1<63::AID-AJP5>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue online: 6 JAN 1999
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!