Subsistence strategies of two “savanna” chimpanzee populations: The stable isotope evidence
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 297–314, December 1999
How to Cite
Schoeninger, M. J., Moore, J. and Sept, J. M. (1999), Subsistence strategies of two “savanna” chimpanzee populations: The stable isotope evidence. Am. J. Primatol., 49: 297–314. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2345(199912)49:4<297::AID-AJP2>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 14 OCT 1999
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1998
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- The National Geographic Society
- The Jane Goodall Foundation
- Wenner Gren Foundation
- UC Committee on Research
- U.WI. Research Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!