Rodent conservation, zoos, and the importance of the “common species”
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 263–265, 1998
How to Cite
Gippoliti, S. and Amori, G. (1998), Rodent conservation, zoos, and the importance of the “common species”. Zoo Biol., 17: 263–265. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2361(1998)17:4<263::AID-ZOO1>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!