Marsupials and monotremes: A case study in regional collection planning
Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 433–451, 1998
How to Cite
Hutchins, M., Roberts, M., Cox, C. and Crotty, M. J. (1998), Marsupials and monotremes: A case study in regional collection planning. Zoo Biol., 17: 433–451. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2361(1998)17:5<433::AID-ZOO8>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 1998
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!