The nature of science and instructional practice: Making the unnatural natural
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 417–436, July 1998
How to Cite
Abd-El-Khalick, F., Bell, R. L. and Lederman, N. G. (1998), The nature of science and instructional practice: Making the unnatural natural. Sci. Ed., 82: 417–436. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-237X(199807)82:4<417::AID-SCE1>3.0.CO;2-E
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!