Gender differences in students' experiences, interests, and attitudes toward science and scientists
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 180–192, March 2000
How to Cite
Jones, M. G., Howe, A. and Rua, M. J. (2000), Gender differences in students' experiences, interests, and attitudes toward science and scientists. Sci. Ed., 84: 180–192. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-237X(200003)84:2<180::AID-SCE3>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2000
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!