Tumor antigens and tumor vaccines: Peptides as immunogens
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Seminars in Surgical Oncology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 446–453, November/December 1996
How to Cite
Slingluff, C. L. (1996), Tumor antigens and tumor vaccines: Peptides as immunogens. Semin. Surg. Oncol., 12: 446–453. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2388(199611/12)12:6<446::AID-SSU10>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- NIH. Grant Number: CA57653
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: IM-768
- Cancer Research Institute's Elaine R. Shepherd Clinical Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!