Subconvulsive dose of pentylenetetrazole increases the firing rate of substantia nigra pars reticulata neurons in dystonic but not in nondystonic hamsters
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 259–267, 15 September 1999
How to Cite
Gernert, M., Richter, A. and Löscher, W. (1999), Subconvulsive dose of pentylenetetrazole increases the firing rate of substantia nigra pars reticulata neurons in dystonic but not in nondystonic hamsters. Synapse, 33: 259–267. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2396(19990915)33:4<259::AID-SYN2>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue online: 23 JUL 1999
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1998
- DFG. Grant Number: Lo 274/4–3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!