This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Regulation of striatal dopamine receptors by estrogen†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 1999
Published 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 222–227, 1 December 1999
How to Cite
Lammers, C.-H., D'Souza, U., Qin, Z.-H., Lee, S.-H., Yajima, S. and Mouradian, M. M. (1999), Regulation of striatal dopamine receptors by estrogen. Synapse, 34: 222–227. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2396(19991201)34:3<222::AID-SYN6>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 1999
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!