Non-NMDA receptor-mediated mechanisms are involved in levodopa-induced motor response alterations in parkinsonian rats
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 267–274, 15 June 2000
How to Cite
Marin, C., Jimenez, A., Bonastre, M., Chase, T. N. and Tolosa, E. (2000), Non-NMDA receptor-mediated mechanisms are involved in levodopa-induced motor response alterations in parkinsonian rats. Synapse, 36: 267–274. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2396(20000615)36:4<267::AID-SYN3>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue online: 27 APR 2000
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1998
- CICYT. Grant Number: SAF 97-0109
- CIRIT. Grant Number: 96-SGR00064
- ASTA MEDICA-PARKINSON ESPAÑA, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!