Effect of support groups with coaching on adaptation to early stage breast cancer
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 15–26, February 1997
How to Cite
Samarel, N., Fawcett, J. and Tulman, L. (1997), Effect of support groups with coaching on adaptation to early stage breast cancer. Res. Nurs. Health, 20: 15–26. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-240X(199702)20:1<15::AID-NUR3>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 1995
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PBR # 64
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: NIH CA59251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.