Functional status from the patient's perspective: The challenge of preserving personal integrity
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 67–77, February 1999
How to Cite
Leidy, N. K. and Haase, J. E. (1999), Functional status from the patient's perspective: The challenge of preserving personal integrity. Res. Nurs. Health, 22: 67–77. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-240X(199902)22:1<67::AID-NUR8>3.0.CO;2-D
- Issue online: 15 JAN 1999
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 1997
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: Z01 NR00008-01 HRHI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.