Narratives of smoking relapse: The stories of postpartum women
Article first published online: 27 APR 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 126–134, April 2000
How to Cite
Bottorff, J. L., Johnson, J. L., Irwin, L. G. and Ratner, P. A. (2000), Narratives of smoking relapse: The stories of postpartum women. Res. Nurs. Health, 23: 126–134. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-240X(200004)23:2<126::AID-NUR5>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2000
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 1999
- the University of British Columbia Humanities and Social Sciences Fund; National Health Research and Development Program of Health Canada, National Health Research Scholar Awards (to Drs. Bottorff and Johnson).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.