Where knowledge construction, equity, and context intersect: Student learning of science in small groups
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1039–1065, December 1997
How to Cite
Bianchini, J. A. (1997), Where knowledge construction, equity, and context intersect: Student learning of science in small groups. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 34: 1039–1065. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(199712)34:10<1039::AID-TEA5>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 1996
- Spencer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!