Strategies for counterresistance: Toward sociotransformative constructivism and learning to teach science for diversity and for understanding
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 589–622, August 1998
How to Cite
Rodriguez, A. J. (1998), Strategies for counterresistance: Toward sociotransformative constructivism and learning to teach science for diversity and for understanding. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 35: 589–622. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(199808)35:6<589::AID-TEA2>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!