Theorizing progress: Women in science, engineering, and technology in higher education
Article first published online: 29 JUL 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 637–661, August 1999
How to Cite
Cronin, C. and Roger, A. (1999), Theorizing progress: Women in science, engineering, and technology in higher education. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 36: 637–661. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(199908)36:6<637::AID-TEA4>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 1999
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 1998
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!