Moving from outside to inside: High school students' use of apprenticeships as vehicles for entering the culture and practice of science
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 677–697, August 1999
How to Cite
Richmond, G. and Kurth, L. A. (1999), Moving from outside to inside: High school students' use of apprenticeships as vehicles for entering the culture and practice of science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 36: 677–697. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(199908)36:6<677::AID-TEA6>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue online: 29 JUL 1999
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 1998
- NSF. Grant Number: ESI-9452753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!