Estimating the Impact of Instructional Practices on Student Achievement in Science
Article first published online: 9 DEC 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1110–1126, December 1999
How to Cite
Von Secker, C. E. and Lissitz, R. W. (1999), Estimating the Impact of Instructional Practices on Student Achievement in Science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 36: 1110–1126. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(199912)36:10<1110::AID-TEA4>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 1999
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!