Student Motivation and Internet Technology: Are Students Empowered to Learn Science?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 459–479, May 2000
How to Cite
Mistler-Jackson, M. and Butler Songer, N. (2000), Student Motivation and Internet Technology: Are Students Empowered to Learn Science?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 37: 459–479. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(200005)37:5<459::AID-TEA5>3.0.CO;2-C
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2000
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 1998
- NSF. Grant Numbers: REC-9553239, REC-95542111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!