Expression of HMGI-C, a member of the high mobility group protein family, in a subset of breast cancers: Relationship to histologic grade
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 153–156, July 1997
How to Cite
Rogalla, P., Drechsler, K., Kazmierczak, B., Rippe, V., Bonk, U. and Bullerdiek, J. (1997), Expression of HMGI-C, a member of the high mobility group protein family, in a subset of breast cancers: Relationship to histologic grade. Mol. Carcinog., 19: 153–156. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-2744(199707)19:3<153::AID-MC2>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 1997
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!