Every effort has been made to avoid any bias towards the sponsor (Genentech, Inc., South San Francisco, CA) in study design, analysis, and presentation. However, this study is the phase-IV follow-up study of dornase alfa (Pulmozyme®, Genentech, Inc.), and as such is designed to collect information regarding dornase alfa use and any adverse events associated with that use.
Epidemiologic study of cystic fibrosis: Design and implementation of a prospective, multicenter, observational study of patients with cystic fibrosis in the U.S. and Canada†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 231–241, October 1999
How to Cite
Morgan, W. J., Butler, S. M., Johnson, C. A., Colin, A. A., FitzSimmons, S. C., Geller, D. E., Konstan, M. W., Light, M. J., Rabin, H. R., Regelmann, W. E., Schidlow, D. V., Stokes, D. C., Wohl, M. E. B., Kaplowitz, H. and Wyatt, M. M. (1999), Epidemiologic study of cystic fibrosis: Design and implementation of a prospective, multicenter, observational study of patients with cystic fibrosis in the U.S. and Canada. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 28: 231–241. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0496(199910)28:4<231::AID-PPUL1>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue online: 24 SEP 1999
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1997
- Genentech, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.