Cationic ring-opening copolymerization of seven-membered cyclic sulfite and oxetane in one-shot feeding
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2000
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1007–1012, 30 April 1997
How to Cite
Azuma, N., Sanda, F., Takata, T. and Endo, T. (1997), Cationic ring-opening copolymerization of seven-membered cyclic sulfite and oxetane in one-shot feeding. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 35: 1007–1012. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0518(19970430)35:6<1007::AID-POLA3>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2000
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!