A solvent-free method for the synthesis of block copolymers with fluorinated pendant groups by a hydrosilylation reaction
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1179–1183, 1 April 2000
How to Cite
Samuel, J. D. J. S., Dhamodharan, R. and Ober, C. K. (2000), A solvent-free method for the synthesis of block copolymers with fluorinated pendant groups by a hydrosilylation reaction. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 38: 1179–1183. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0518(20000401)38:7<1179::AID-POLA17>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2000
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1999
- Department of Science and Technology, India. Grant Number: SP/S1/H28/95
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!