Enzymes in Organic Synthesis, 15: Full Paper
Short Enzymatic Synthesis of L-Fucose Analogs
Article first published online: 13 DEC 1999
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2000, Issue 1, pages 125–132, January 2000
How to Cite
Fessner, W.-D., Goße, C., Jaeschke, G. and Eyrisch, O. (2000), Short Enzymatic Synthesis of L-Fucose Analogs. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2000: 125–132. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0690(200001)2000:1<125::AID-EJOC125>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 1999
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!