The steady-state probabilities for regenerative semi-Markov processes with application to prevention and screening
Article first published online: 28 APR 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 55–63, March 1999
How to Cite
Davidov, O. (1999), The steady-state probabilities for regenerative semi-Markov processes with application to prevention and screening. Appl. Stochastic Models Data Anal., 15: 55–63. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0747(199903)15:1<55::AID-ASM358>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue published online: 28 APR 1999
- Article first published online: 28 APR 1999
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!