Restoration of the rivers Brede, Cole and Skerne: a joint Danish and British EU-LIFE demonstration project, V—short-term impacts on the conservation value of aquatic macroinvertebrate and macrophyte assemblages
Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: River Restoration: The Physical Dimension
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 241–255, January/February 1998
How to Cite
Biggs, J., Corfield, A., Grøn, P., Hansen, H. O., Walker, D., Whitfield, M. and Williams, P. (1998), Restoration of the rivers Brede, Cole and Skerne: a joint Danish and British EU-LIFE demonstration project, V—short-term impacts on the conservation value of aquatic macroinvertebrate and macrophyte assemblages. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 8: 241–255. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0755(199801/02)8:1<241::AID-AQC269>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 1996
- EU-LIFE project
- River Restoration Project Ltd.
- Danish National Environmental Research Institute
- Oxford Brookes University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!