Restoration of the rivers Brede, Cole and Skerne: a joint Danish and British EU-LIFE demonstration project, V—short-term impacts on the conservation value of aquatic macroinvertebrate and macrophyte assemblages
Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: River Restoration: The Physical Dimension
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 241–255, January/February 1998
How to Cite
Biggs, J., Corfield, A., Grøn, P., Hansen, H. O., Walker, D., Whitfield, M. and Williams, P. (1998), Restoration of the rivers Brede, Cole and Skerne: a joint Danish and British EU-LIFE demonstration project, V—short-term impacts on the conservation value of aquatic macroinvertebrate and macrophyte assemblages. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 8: 241–255. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0755(199801/02)8:1<241::AID-AQC269>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 1996
- EU-LIFE project
- River Restoration Project Ltd.
- Danish National Environmental Research Institute
- Oxford Brookes University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!