Long-term, habitat-specific response of a macroinvertebrate community to river restoration
Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: River Restoration: The Physical Dimension
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 87–99, January/February 1998
How to Cite
Friberg, N., Kronvang, B., Ole Hansen, H. and Svendsen, L. M. (1998), Long-term, habitat-specific response of a macroinvertebrate community to river restoration. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 8: 87–99. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0755(199801/02)8:1<87::AID-AQC249>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 1996
- Danish Environmental Protection Agency
- The National Forest and Nature Agency
- Sønderjylland County
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!