Neurobiologic correlates of violence: relevance to criminal responsibility
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Impulsive Aggression
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 303–318, Summer 1998
How to Cite
Berman, M. E. and Coccaro, E. F. (1998), Neurobiologic correlates of violence: relevance to criminal responsibility. Behav. Sci. Law, 16: 303–318. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0798(199822)16:3<303::AID-BSL309>3.0.CO;2-C
- Issue online: 21 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 1998
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH57133
- Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!