Analysis of variance by randomization with small data sets
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Statistical Methods for Environmental Sciences: Papers from the 1994 and 1995 Environmetics Conferences
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 53–65, January/February 1998
How to Cite
Gonzalez, L. and Manly, B. F. J. (1998), Analysis of variance by randomization with small data sets. Environmetrics, 9: 53–65. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-095X(199801/02)9:1<53::AID-ENV285>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!