Developmental differences in children's understanding of epistemic authority
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 683–702, September/October 1996
How to Cite
LEMAN, P. J. and DUVEEN, G. (1996), Developmental differences in children's understanding of epistemic authority. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 26: 683–702. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-0992(199609)26:5<683::AID-EJSP779>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1994
- ESRC Research Studentship. Grant Number: R00429334204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!